Friday, February 23, 2007

Where is Scooby when you need him?

I like to think I'm up on what the kids are watching, including my 31-year-old best friend Jenny who loves Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, but I have never heard of My Gym Partner Is a Monkey. It sounds like I would like it too:

"
The story revolves around Adam Lyon, a human student at Chester Arthur Middle School. After a typo changes his last name to "Lion", he is sent to Charles Darwin Middle School a school for anthropomorphic animals. Shortly after his transfer, he is partnered with Jake Spidermonkey (an actual spidermonkey) in Gym, hence the title. While Adam has to deal with the obvious difficulties humans have performing animal-like tasks, Jake just has fun at everyone else's expense."

Luckily, Hallmark is partnering with Cartoon Network, so I can learn all about what makes this program and its partners so funny via simple illos and tag lines. Spidermonkeys are a good start.


No comments: