Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sketchy


Hi there! As the desinger I thought I'd start posting stuff now that we are starting to get things rolling ... I'm actually at the sketching stage now :) So here is a little thumbnail sketch for our first holiday card! Jess came up with the idea, and on the inside of the card the tagline will be something like "The Holidays are sneaking up!" The sketch is of a snowman and a little snowflake sneaking up around the corner from a chick walking down the street!

1 comment:

Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes said...

I love this picture. I really like how it makes me feel. Holidays do tend to be "just around the corner" in that very way.

I wouldn't buy someone an "Almost Christmas" greeting card, but the idea is so good. You could probably sell it to Crate and Barrel for their fall catalog.

I really want to be a person in Doreen's world. It looks so nice there.