Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Cash only, please

There are things coming to this space. I promise you. Things we want you to check out. You -- the buyers. You -- the readers. You -- our friends, family and pets. You -- the lurkers trying to get into our hearts and minds. You -- lovers of paper and correspondence. With any luck, it will be graphically represented in much lovelier way that I, and my 4 years at Carnegie Mellon working on designing Web sites/e-zines and other related editorial worlds from scratch (when I wasn't leading drinking chants, yelling at hockey players to skate harder in foreign languages or timing pledges while they chugged beer), can now represent visually and virtually.

Luckily, that is why I am the writer and Doreen is the designer.

Just wait. Not much longer now.

Dinner on Friday with our lawyer person -- Via Emilia. Recommended by my boss for its great food, quiet atmosphere and good location in the Flatiron District. Cash only, please.

We can save Craft for when we fill our first order.

OK, when we fill our first 100 orders.

No comments: