Thursday, July 27, 2006

Maine

Tomorrow I begin my summer pilgrimmage up the East Coast to the homeland. First stop, brainstorming and wine with my best girl Doreen, super-pup Baxter and No. 1 hubby Mikey. Hopefully Doreen and I will work some details out, get the biz cards finalized and have info for you, our loving fans, on the debut line.

OK, so there are like 10 of you. But everyone starts small. Unless you're Paris Hilton launching a hotel line. In that case -- I guess I should start my own insulation company.

It's blistering hot in D.C. and all I want is ice cream I can eat without it giving me a stomach ache 20 minutes later. And a martini. An ice cream martini.

One of my favorite things about driving 95 is stopping in N.H. at the liquor store. Dad has requested a 1/2 gallon of Kettle. The pear don't fall too far, folks.

So, in the spirit of local wine and martini recipes, I can guarantee you one thing --these cards of PEP's will be created in the best of spirits -- and those spirits will be nothing less than top shelf.

Unless you're into playing beer pong with Mad Dog. Not that I know anyone like that.

No comments: