Thursday, February 23, 2006

What inspires us

I was thinking about what inspires me and came up with these top categories:

Love
Friendship, which is often part of love
Food
Music
Art
Nature, which I also associate with beauty and peace


I have been exposed to a lot of this lately. I went to the National Botanical Gardens last weekend and spent an hour walking among the orchids. The permanent exhibit is already amazing, but this was just unreal. There were hundreds of specimens, so lushly colored and detailed it shocked me that they were real. I was surprised to see the BG has some cool classes as well. Tomorrow's 'Mind and Mood Altering Beers of the Middle Ages' is unfortunately already full.

Let's make a list of all of our favorite card sites. Doreen, how do you feel about listing them in our links section?

No comments: