Monday, March 09, 2009

Faith in the Vernal Equinox


Had an idea for a thank you card as I was walked home tonight from the train to my house.

Thanks ...
Your several weeks of silence have made it much easier for me to stop obsessing over you.


Doodler, any idea how we can illustrate this one?

After 4 days of amazing weather around D.C., it was nice to enjoy the last threads of warmth as they began to mix with the cooler breeze that tomorrow will bring March back to reality. Warm days allow me to sleep with open windows, run outside and shed my mental cobwebs. Note to the spider walking along my ceiling when I woke up today: Don't come back soon.

Next week officially marks the beginning of spring. It has been a particularly long winter -- crazy cold, storms, economic turmoil, friends out of work, struggle and some heart hiccups. But the green is there. Grass, Leprauchauns, grape vines and crocus leaves. Right around the corner. And they're ready to warm you up again.

No comments: