Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sees

I love Sees Candies. Amazing suckers. Great flavor -- especially the coffee, especially for someone who can't drink coffee anymore and misses it sometimes. From the first time I went to Calif. and found them in a Berkeley shop while we were waiting for our reservation slot at Chez Panisse, I was hooked.

They now offer personalized greeting cards with their orders. $2.95 is a good price point, and you can even add a custom photo.

When I was headed back from Manila in April, the stand in my terminal at SFO closed before I could get to it. So sad. I probably won't go back for a few more months, so if anyone is stopping in SF on their way back to D.C. -- please grab me an assortment.

1 comment:

Megg Mueller said...

Hey Jess ... Sees Candies is also in Reno :~) What kind you want???