Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Home

I received a few sweet cards when I moved a few weeks back -- but recently checking out that card set when I was looking for one to send to my friend Megan, who recently relocated from the Burgh to Atlanta, I was disappointed. Girls buying their own homes should have a whole set of options for congratulatory exhaultations for the big event. I did see some new product from the girls at YouSendMe though -- very sparkly, ladies.

In many ways, doing it solo is one of the biggest events of your life. It's truly just you and the mortgage person. And your agent. In my case, it took 30 minutes to sign all the papers and shake some hands. Then I headed to the Italian Store for some much deserved eats ... and (eye) candy.

As soon as there is color on the walls, I expect a flood of guests...

No comments: